Assess and track how individuals are adopting a change throughout the project lifecycle to optimize your change management work and achieve better results. Use the ADKAR Dashboard to survey employees and track their progress through five milestones of individual change transition in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
Create an unlimited number of projects and add the groups and individuals who are impacted by the project you're surveying. Use the application's premade surveys or create your own customized surveys. Leverage survey data over time to identify resistance, focus change management efforts, and ultimately drive more individual transitions and project success.
- Create as many projects, groups, individuals and surveys as you need
- Select and edit preloaded surveys weighted to focus on the beginning, middle and end of the ADKAR Model process
- Use the Anonymous Survey feature to gain unbiased, untracked survey results
- Immediately view results as the application collects and compiles them
- Accurately track current state by viewing latest survey results
- View survey results in at-a-glance or in-depth level
- Review barrier point analysis for tracked individuals or anonymous responses
The Prosci Portal is an online platform where you can access cutting-edge, research-based tools and resources for managing the people side of change. Whether you are making the case for change management, applying change management on a project, measuring change management effectiveness, or building an organizational change capability, the Portal has the resources to support you every step of the way.
What you’ll find in the Prosci Portal:
- Online tools
- Downloadable tools and templates
- Webinar replays
- Tutorial collections
- Lots of free resources