Change Management Research Library
The Change Management Research Library supports the development and execution of your change management strategies. Explore and learn from this continually updated body of knowledge, and use this research to help build the case for change management when presenting or discussing with peers, project teams or leadership.
- Use the keyword search function to quickly answer your change management questions
- Use the Favorites feature to bookmark your most-referenced findings
- Create a Playlist to gather relevant research for a presentation or personal resource
- Add Notes to specific findings that tie the research to your current change management work
Containing all of Prosci’s most current and relevant research on change management, this online application is updated in real time with newly uncovered best practices and findings. Browse all topics to sharpen your change management skills, or use it to find answers to your current questions.
This online tool is accessible via the Prosci Portal – a virtual platform where change professionals can access all of their online change management tools and resources.
The Prosci Portal is an online platform where you can access cutting-edge, research-based tools and resources for managing the people side of change. Whether you are making the case for change management, applying change management on a project, measuring change management effectiveness, or building an organizational change capability, the Portal has the resources to support you every step of the way.
What you’ll find in the Prosci Portal:
- Online tools
- Downloadable tools and templates
- Webinar replays
- Tutorial collections
- Lots of free resources