Manage the people side of changes and projects by applying a structured process and set of tools to gain employee adoption and reach project success.
The Practitioner eToolkit enables project success through a repeatable change management process.
- Learn the what, why and why now of change management
- Learn how to make the case for change management to senior leaders and project leaders
- Apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model for individual change
- Apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process for managing change on projects and programs: Preparing for Change, Managing Change, and Reinforcing Change
- Understand underlying change concepts that influence and drive how you customize and scale your change management efforts
- Access a comprehensive library of templates and assessments for every step in applying change management
- Receive direction for solving common change management issues or challenges, such as getting buy-in for change management, managing resistance, and problems with sponsorship
The eToolkit is designed to make the Prosci ADKAR® Model and Prosci 3-Phase Process for managing change easy to learn and easy to apply. The eToolkit is structured with step-by-step guidance on applying Prosci’s proven change management process that drives individual transitions and achieves project results.
This online tool is accessible via the Prosci Portal – a virtual platform where change professionals can access all of their online change management tools and resources.
Billing will occur on an annual basis and is automated for your convenience. You can change or cancel your subscription at any time.
In addition to the robust library of templates, assessments, and instructional content in the eToolkit, we've added several exciting new resources and enhancements:
- Sample Company Change Management Journey (already updated) – Finesta Financial, a global financial services company in the midst of major change. Learn about the impetus of their change management journey and their obstacles, successes and outcomes along the way.
- Updated Impact Index