Integrating Agile and Change Management Workshop
Explore the latest research and build specific tactics and plans for adapting change management to Agile iterative development.
- Program Agenda
- Training Details
- Cancellation Policy
- 8am – 2pm Pacific
- 9am – 3pm Mountain
- 10am – 4pm Central
- 11am – 5pm Eastern
- Foundations of Agile and change management
- Origins of Agile
- Agile and change management principles
- Research on Agile and change management
- Applying change management when moving from waterfall to Agile
- Contributors to successful Agile transformations
- Obstacles to successful Agile transformations
- Managing the people side of the move from waterfall to Agile
- How to adapt your change management approach in Agile
- Adapting the ADKAR Model in Agile
- Adapting five organizational change plans in Agile
- Roles for change management in Agile
- Next steps
For questions regarding this training, please call: +1 970 203 9332
Virtual Instructor-Led Training via Zoom
Prosci hosted virtual instructor-led programs will be delivered using Zoom. Zoom is a web-hosted online training service. It is an online classroom and desktop sharing software that enables your Master Instructor to present their screen to participants via the Internet in real time. In addition, there are tools for polling, sharing materials and collaboration to learn from one another.
Your Physical Space
If you are working from an office or from home, find a location that will allow you to focus with minimal distractions – somewhere you can hear and be heard. Shut down all other applications like email and work applications and remove any distractions to create the best learning environment possible. Your Master Instructor knows it can be difficult to stay focused and will provide timed breaks and multiple opportunities for you to engage. Get your physical space ready ahead of time so you can focus on learning and applying your new knowledge and skills.
If cancellation notice is received more than 30 calendar days before the program start date, the program fee is fully refundable or transferable to another session date. If cancellation notice is received within 30 to 15 calendar days of the program start date, the program fee is nonrefundable and 75% can be transferred to a subsequent session (25% change fee). If cancellation notice is received within 14 calendar days of the program start date, the program fee is nonrefundable and 50% can be transferred to a subsequent session (50% change fee). All cancellation or transfer requests must be received in writing at Register@prosci.com.