Certification Program for Consultants
During this three-day experiential learning program, participants from diverse levels of change management experience gain the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. They also apply holistic change management methodology to a current project during the program. Participants leave with a change management plan designed to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
- Program Agenda
- Venue Details
- Cancellation Policy
- 8:00am - 5:00pm: Class time
- 8:00am - 7:30pm: Class time and presentation
- 8:00am - 3:00pm: Class time
*Breakfast and Lunch will be provided each day.
22685 Holiday Park Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
- Make hotel arrangements if needed. There is not a required venue package or overnight stay for this program. Recommended hotel(s): All of ECTC’s partner hotels are within a quarter of a mile of the ECTC facility, and four of them are just a short walk away. Each of the partner hotels offers FREE high-speed Internet access, room service from the local O'Malley's Pub, as well as a complimentary area shuttle for local attractions, office buildings, and to/from Dulles Airport. More information will be sent on these after registering.
- Parking info: Parking is free at this venue.
There is no required or included venue stay for this program.
If cancellation notice is received more than 30 calendar days before the program, the program fee is fully refundable or transferable to another session date. If cancellation notice is received within 30 to 15 calendar days of the program start date, the program fee is nonrefundable and 75% can be transferred to a subsequent session (25% change fee) within a year. If cancellation notice is received within 14 calendar days of the program start date, the program fee is nonrefundable and 50% can be transferred to a subsequent session (50% change fee) within a year. All cancellation or transfer requests must be received in writing at email@example.com.