Certification Program for Consultants
During this three-day experiential learning program, participants from diverse levels of change management experience gain the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. They also apply holistic change management methodology to a current project during the program. Participants leave with a change management plan designed to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
- Program Agenda
- Venue Details
- Cancellation and Venue Stay Policy
- 8:00am - 5:00pm: Class time
- 8:00am - 7:30pm: Class time and presentation
- 8:00am - 3:00pm: Class time
*Breakfast and Lunch will be provided each day.
222 South Caldwell St
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Make hotel arrangements if needed. There is not a required venue package or overnight stay for this program. Hotel reccomendation: Hyatt Place is located about 9 miles from Charlotte Douglas Airport. This brand-new hotel has 172 guest rooms and suites which all have breathtaking views of the city. The amenities all have a focus on well being such as thoughtfully designed rooms, blackout curtains, and fitness center/pool.
- Parking info: parking at the venue is Valet only since it is downtown. It is $16 a day.
There is no required or included venue stay for this program.
If cancellation notice is received more than 30 calendar days before the program, the program fee is fully refundable or transferable to another session date. If cancellation notice is received within 30 to 15 calendar days of the program start date, the program fee is nonrefundable and 75% can be transferred to a subsequent session (25% change fee) within a year. If cancellation notice is received within 14 calendar days of the program start date, the program fee is nonrefundable and 50% can be transferred to a subsequent session (50% change fee) within a year. All cancellation or transfer requests must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.